Why Use Digital?
Digital Print means affordable short runs. This can eliminate the need to carry large stocks of printed material and it ensures your information is kept up-to-date because you can economically control the quantity that is required - you only need to print what you need when you need it!
The advantages of digital print are many, here are some of the obvious benefits:
- The ability to deliver work quickly and meet fast turnarounds.
- Print short run volumes in a cost effective manner.
- Print the quantity you require and eliminate the waste of outdated print collateral.
- Personalise each individual printed piece.
- Print onto a wide variety of paper stocks, including coated and uncoated offset, 100% recycled, textured and speciality stock.
- Colour digital print will deliver a quality comparable with, and in some cases better than, traditional four colour offset.
Digital also makes it very easy for you to update your artwork each time you print meaning your message is always fresh and current.